- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A quick, cost-effecient way to professionally burn your own DVDs and CDs.
XLNT Idea brings you the Nexis Pro DVD/CD Publisher--the newest fully-automated robotic way to burn and print discs. Designed for medium-to-large-sized organizations with higher output needs, the Nexis Pro burnerfeatures two fast optical drives and high capacity 4800 dpi six-color printing capability. Because the Nexis Pro Disc Publisher works with non-proprietary CDs and DVDs, it is an extremely smart buy compared to other multi-drive systems.
Based on XLNT Idea's superior pick-and-place desktop robotic design, the Nexis Pro claims average disc throughput of over 50 CDs or 20 DVDs per hour at "Best" quality print settings. The Publisher comes bundled with XLNT Idea's full-featured and intuitive DiscDirect disc burning software, as well as DiscStudio, their easy-to-use label creation software with over 2GB of background images, clipart, and fonts included. In addition, the Nexis Pro provides up to 100 disc capacity with the available adapter kit, and supports all standard inkjet printable media, including Watershield, Waterguard, and Aquashield waterproof, as well as other smear-proof DVD/CD media.
FCC Certification Pending.
- Two DVD/CD-R drive system for high throughput, maximum disc yield
- True six-color printing using the latest award-winning Lexmark printer core
- Non-Proprietary ink cartridges result in low cost per disc print at "Best" quality
- Fast burn and print mid range solution
- Fully independent robotic disc transport mechanism
- Natural Pick and Autocal features prevent mis-picks and provide automatic robotics calibration
- Powerful and intuitive label creation (DiscStudio) and disc burning (DiscDirect) software by XLNT Idea, Inc.
- USB 2.0 Connectivity
You've finished your project. Now get it ready to sell to the masses. Order now and feel the burn!
Nexis Pro DVD / CD Disc Publisher Specifications:
- Capacity: 50 disc standard input, 100 disc with Adapter Kit
- Write/Read Speeds:
- 48X CD Write
- 20X DVD Write
- 48X CD Read
- 16X DVD
- Drives (Publisher Only):
- Two Optiarc 5200A DVD/CD Dual Layer drives
- Actual Throughput Estimates:
- Full 80 minute CD up to 48 discs/hr.
- Full 4.7GB DVD-R up to 23 discs/hr.
- Print Method:
- 4 (CMYK) and 6 (CcMmYK) color inkjet
- 4800 dpi Resolution
- Print Speeds:
- 2 minutes for four-color "best" quality full disc
- 3.5 minutes for six-color "best" quality full disc
- OS Supported:
- MS Windows 2000/XP and Vista
- Mac OSX 10.2 and up (Autoprinter only)
- Ink Cartridges: CMY Tri Color, Photo, and Black
- Power Supply:
- Universal Switch Selectable: 110/220VAC 50/60Hz