Primera Bravo SE DVD/CD Disc PublisherProduct #241739 Primera 241739 YBTA All-in-One Disc Publishers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
All-in-one disc publishing system.
The Bravo SE is Primera's all-in-one disc publishing system. It combines fast, automated robotic CD/DVD duplication along with full-color, 4800 dpi direct-to-disc printing--all in one compact, desktop unit.
Bravo SE is ideal for producing either one-at-a-time unique discs or jobs of up to 20 discs at a time. Models include both Windows-based PC and Mac duplication software.
Hands-Free Production of CDs/DVDs
Have you ever had to burn discs one at a time and then manually print and apply sticky labels? If so, you know how much time and effort is involved. Even ordering discs from an outside vendor takes too much time and is too expensive. You've probably thought to yourself, "There has to be a better way!"
Now, there is. It's the new Bravo SE Disc Publisher from Primera. Bravo SE is a compact, all-in-one automated disc production factory that fits right on your desktop. It produces full-color, high-quality discs that make your business or organization look truly professional.
Bravo SE takes the complex task of burning and printing discs and makes it simple. It uses Primera's sixth-generation robotics, ensuring reliable and efficient operation.
Here's how the process works:
- Bravo SE's robot arm picks a blank disc from the input bin.
The disc is placed into the integrated recorder.
The disc is burned.
The robot moves the disc to the built-in, 4800 dpi direct-to-disc inkjet color printer.
The disc is printed.
The robot picks the disc from the printer, places it into the output bin and starts over again.
Bravo SE does all of the work for you--unattended and automatically. It saves you time and money on every disc you produce!
Bravo SE is perfect for a wide variety of light- to medium-duty disc publishing jobs. You can burn and print individual discs with unique data or quantities of the same disc. Just a few of the most popular applications include video and music content, software, press kits, trade show handouts, instruction and training manuals, technical documentation, PowerPoint presentations, catalogs--the possibilities are almost endless.
Simple Installation and Operation
Easy-to-use software is included for both Windows and Mac PCs. Installation is fast and easy, too. Just connect one cable, install one print cartridge and load one software program. You'll be automatically burning and printing discs in minutes.
Robust, Water-Resistant Media
You can use virtually any printable-surface DVD-R or CD-R media. For ultimate performance, try Primera's TuffCoat with AquaGuard surface (matte finish) or TuffCoat with WaterShield surface (glossy finish). Both are highly water-resistant and produce the most professional-looking discs you've ever seen!
Using precision computer-controlled robotics, discs are transported into the integrated Panasonic CD-R, DVD-R, BD-R SL & DL recordable drive. Then, each disc is individually printed in brilliant, high-resolution color at up to 4800 dpi.
The Price/Performance Leader
Bravo SE is the most affordable automated CD/DVD disc publisher ever produced, providing you with highly professional results at a new, more affordable price.
- 4800 dpi full-color printing
- One DVD-R/CD-R Drive
Click or call now to order and start crankin' out those discs!
Bravo SE DVD/CD Disc Publisher Specifications:
- Disc Capacity: 20 discs
- Print Method: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
- Maximum Print Width: 4.724" (120mm)
- Ink Cartridges: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow cartridge, Primera P/N 53332 or High-Yield Cyan Magenta, Yellow cartridge, Primera P/N 53335
- Colors: 16.7 million
- Color Matching: Z-Color color profile included
- For the PC: PTPublisher SureThing CD Label Software Primera Edition
- For the Mac: CharisMac Engineering's Discribe
- Media Types: Printable-surface DVD-R and CD-R; standard or water-resistant
- Minimum System Requirements for PC
- Pentium III processor at 700MHz or higher, 500MB or more RAM, available USB 2.0 port, NTFS drive partition
- Minimum System Requirements for Mac Computers
- 700MHz PowerPC G4 or higher or Intel Solo or Duo Core processor, 256 MB or more of RAM, available USB 2.0 port
- Operating Systems
- Windows XP/2000 and Vista for PCs
- OS X v10.2 or higher for Mac
- Electrical Rating: 12VDC, 5A
- Safety: UL, UL-C, CE
- Emissions: FCC Class B, CE
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 60 watts
- Weight: 11.5 lbs. (4.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 15"W x 14.75"H x 7"H
- (381mmW x 375mmH x 178mmH)
- Data Interfaces: USB 2.0
- Options: CD-R/DVD-R
- TuffCoat Plus (white, standard printable surface)
- TuffCoat with AquaGuard surface (matte, bright white surface, water-resistant)
- TuffCoat with WaterShield surface (glossy surface, water-resistant)
- One year parts and labor; optional
- Extended warranties available