- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A Print Factory with a high-speed DVD/CD recorder and complete software suite.
For all-in-one publishing, the CX-1 Disc Publisher gives you all of the features and benefits of the PF-3 Print Factory with an added high-speed DVD and CD recorder and a complete software suite. The industrial CX-1 will burn virtually any DVD or CD format, including Dual Layer. Churches, schools, small office or home office, sales and marketing departments, videographers, and recording studios will benefit from this innovative design for CD and DVD copying.
Print full-color, full-coverage, Photo Best labels in 115 seconds, or 80 seconds for Photo Normal mode. For Text & Graphics Best mode, print a full disc in 65 seconds, or just 20 seconds at 20% coverage for Text & Graphics Normal mode.
Create Professional Discs in Four Easy Steps
1. Design your label. Use included templates for easy design or import from Photoshop
2. Choose your recording files. Make audio discs, burn multimedia content, distribute software, or archive data
3. Set the quantity desired. Access advanced features through the intuitive software interface
4. Walk away and let the CX-1 Disc Publisher do the rest automatically
- Easy-to-use interface, even for novice users
- Record and print, or print-only modes
- Unattended burning and replication of up to 100 discs at a time
- Set up multiple jobs with any quantity and walk away
- Highest throughput publisher
- Improved loading and reliability with DiscPlace Technology
- Easy disc alignment calibration
- Low cost per print
- High-speed 18X DVD & 48X CD recording
- Up to 4800 dpi printing
- Spindled output
- All software included (Windows 2000, XP, Vista)
- Prassi Zulu2 disc mastering software
CX-1 Disc publisher Specifications:
- Input/output: 100-disc capacity
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Dimensions: 9"H x 24"D x 24"W
- PC Requirements
- Windows 2000 SP4
- Windows XP Professional SP2
- Windows XP Home Edition SP2
- Windows Vista
- P4 2.0 Ghz or higher
- 512 MB memory, USB 2.0
- Two Hard Drives Required (7200 RPM IDE or SATA)
- Connection to PC: USB 2.0 (Windows 2000, XP, Vista)