Martin S1 Ukulele(Natural) Sku #H71009000001000 Martin H71009 TAUA Acoustic Ukuleles https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Crafted of solid genuine mahogany with traditional cedar linings.
The Martin S1 Ukulele is crafted of solid genuine mahogany, joined with a dovetail mahogany neck. It features traditional cedar linings and inlaid rosette, rosewood bridge and fingerboard, and bone saddle and nut. It is laid out in soprano dimensions and comes with its own padded gig bag.
- Model: S1 uke
- Construction: mahogany blocks/applied dovetail
- Body size: soprano uke
- Top: solid genuine mahogany - 1 piece
- Rosette: b/w/b boltaron
- Back material: solid genuine mahogany
- Side material: solid genuine mahogany
- Binding: none
- Neck shape: soprano uke shape
- Headstock: solid/uke taper
- Scale length: 13.614''
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-13/32''
- Fingerboard position inlays: one @ 5th, two @ 7th, one @ 10th
- Bridge material: solid morado
- Bridge: style o-uke style
- Tuning machines: Grover nickel w/ white buttons
- Pickguard: none
- Interior label: paper label
- Includes gig bag
Make this sweet uke yours. Order today.