An eco-friendly ukulele made of bambo.
The 25SB is Cordoba's most eco-friendly ukulele. The all-solid bamboo body, bamboo bridge, and bamboo fretboard gives this model a unique, seamless and simple look.
- Solid Bamboo Top
- Solid Bamboo Back & Sides
- Matte Finish
- Bamboo Fingerboard
Enjoy this unique ukulele. Order today.
25SB Soprano Ukulele Specifications:
- Top: Solid Bamboo
- Back & Sides: Solid Bamboo
- Bridge: Bamboo
- Finish: Natural (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Bamboo, 13-1/2" Scale Length
- Nut/Saddle: bone
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearl inlays on the 5,7,10
- Number of Frets: 12 total
- Body Width & Length: Width is 123mm (4-7/8") at the upper bout and 170mm (6-3/4") at lower bout. About 530mm (20-7/8") in total length.
- Body Depth: 60mm (2-3/8") at lower bout, 52mm (2") at upper bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver with ebonized buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Tone
Comments about Cordoba 25SB Soprano Ukulele:
After reading many reviews for the 25SB, I bought it at the clearance price. For this price it is a great bargain. Bamboo doesn't have the richest sound, but it is very reasonable, and much better than the reasonably priced ukes I've tried. The action is high, and will require a bit of work, but nothing serious. Workmanship was a pleasant surprise. Only very minor finish issues - nothing noticable. The frets are even and well dressed. Glad it came with Aquilas - the brightness helps. The arched back is a nice touch, and I think it aids the excellent projection. At the close-out price (Cordoba is discontinuing this model) it is a steal. Also - in our extremely dry climate, the low-porosity bamboo should be bullet-proof.