Cordoba 22T Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A solid top and deluxe appointments make this sweet uke hard to resist.
The 22 Series was created to bring the most popular guitar tonewood combination of spruce and rosewood to the ukulele. The 22T is a tenor-sized ukulele featuring a solid spruce top paired with rosewood back and sides, rosewood bridge, fingerboard, and headstock veneer, and mahogany neck. The aesthetic is subtle and refined, with a sleek high gloss finish, and timeless hand-inlaid wooden rope rosette and matching purfling.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back & Sides: Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Black ABS Binding / Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: All-natural wooden rope pattern purfling
- Rosette: Hand-inlaid wooden rope pattern
- Finish: High Gloss pickup
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany Neck/Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 430mm (17")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing: at Saddle 42mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width & Length: 6.75" at upper bout, 8.75" at lower bout, 11.75" length
- Overall Length: 26"
- Body Depth: 2.75" at upper bout, 3" at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver with Black Buttons
- Strings: Aquila 10U
- Electronics: NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
Enjoy the fuller sound of a tenor uke. Order today.