LR Baggs Element Active System Undersaddle Acoustic Pickup
Acoustic Guitar Pickups
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
One-size-fits-all undersaddle acoustic pickup system with volume control.
The Element Active System Undersaddle Acoustic Pickup from LR Baggs delivers performance previously unattainable from an undersaddle guitar pickup. The streamlined and efficient design of the acoustic guitar pickup removes every unnecessary internal component to improve the coupling between the transducer and the guitar. This substantially improves the sensitivity of the LR Baggs pickup's transducer for a robust, lively, and open sound with great dynamics and a delicate high end.
The Element Active System pairs the Element undersaddle transducer with a pre-contoured all-discrete class A endpin preamp and includes a small, removable soundhole-mounted volume control for added convenience and versatility. The entire acoustic microphone and guitar pickup system is designed to install easily and features plug-and-play performance. Also included with the Element Active System is LR Bagg's Battery Bagg for secure storage.
- One-size-fits-all common string spacings and saddle widths
- Even string-to-string balance
- Includes easily-accessible, yet unobtrusive soundhole-mounted volume control
- Pre-controlled discrete class A endpin preamp
- Come with Battery Bagg for secure and unobtrusive battery retention
Element Active System Undersaddle Acoustic Pickup Specifications:
- Pickup active sensor length: 3.4"
- Pickup thickness: .038"
- Pickup width: .092"
- Battery type: Single 9V
- Battery life: 1000 hrs.