Fender Ukulele Pa ina All-Solid Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Tenor Ukulele(Natural) Sku #581089000010000 Fender 581089 TAUB Acoustic-Electric Ukuleles https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The soothing sounds of Hawaii.
Pa'ina means party. The Pa'ina Acoustic-Electric Ukulele from Fender has all-solid mahogany sides, back, and neck, a unique Telecaster headstock shape, and the versatility of an onboard passive pickup.
Includes a gig bag.
- Body Style: Tenor ukulele
- Scale length: 11.75" (298mm)
- Top: Solid mahogany
- Bracing: Tenor bracing
- Back and sides: Solid mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Nut width: 1.38" (35mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware: Chrome
- Finish: Satin polyurethane
- Number of frets: 19
- Tuners: Die-cast with vintage-style buttons
- Strings: GHS Hawaiian ukulele tenor (1-A, 2-E, 3 Wound-C, 4-G)
- Electronics: Onboard passive pickup
- Includes a gig bag
Call or click to order now and make this uke yours.