Cordoba 25TK-CE Tenor Cutaway Electric Ukulele NaturalProduct #H68073 Cordoba H68073 TAUB Acoustic-Electric Ukuleles https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A handmade tenor uke with a cutaway and on-board electronics.
The Cordoba 25TKCE is a handmade tenor size ukulele that features a beautiful solid acacia top and back with acacia sides. A cutaway body facilitates full fretboard access. On-board electronics include an under-the-saddle piezo pickup and a 2-band preamp. High-end appointments such as an ebony fretboard, natural wood rope pattern rosette, gold tuners with pearl buttons, wenge veneer headstock, and satin finish make this a truly exciting instrument for ukulele enthusiasts. A Cordoba deluxe gig bag is included.
- Style: Tenor sized with cutaway
- Top: solid acacia
- Back & sides: solid acacia back, acacia sides
- Neck: mahogany
- Nut: composite
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Fingerboard inlays: pearl inlays on the 5,7,10, 12
- Rosette: all natural wood inlay in herringbone pattern
- Saddle: composite
- Bridge: rosewood
- Tuning machines: gold with pearl buttons
- Electronics: Piezo pickup with 2-band preamp
- Finish: natural satin
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Case: Cordoba gig bag
Order an exotic handmade ukulele today!
25TK-CE Tenor Cutaway Electric Ukulele Specifications:
- Number of frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body length: 26-1/8" (665mm)
- Body width:upper bout: 6.88" (175mm) lower bout 13.18" (335mm)
- Body depth:upper bout: 2.5" (62mm) lower bout: 3-1/8" (80mm)