Zildjian Super Nylon DipProduct #446616 Zildjian 446616 LCAAA Wood & Nylon Tip Drum Sticks https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Get a grip!
Slightly larger and longer than standard Zildjian Dips for increased power and reach, with nylon tips for increased stick definition on cymbals. Hickory sticks with DIP material made of a special coating applied to the grip area of the stick, providing a comfortable, slightly tacky gripping surface. This allows a looser grip for more relaxed play, particularly in sweaty playing situations. The DIP coating also offers drummers and percussionists an alternative striking surface with increased visual appeal.
5A: 16-1/2" length, .595" diameter.
5B: 16-1/2" length, .605 diameter.
Super Nylon Dip Specifications:
- 2B: Length = 16" (406.4mm), diameter = .635" (16.129mm)
- 5A: Length = 16" (406.4mm), diameter = .570" (14.478mm)
- 5B: Length = 16" (406.4mm), diameter = .610" (15.494mm)
- 7A: Length = 15 1/2" (393.7mm), diameter = .535" (13.589mm)
- Super 5A: Length = 16 1/2" (419.1mm), diameter = 0.585" (14.859mm)
- Super 5B: Length = 16 1/2" (419.1mm), diameter = 0.595" (15.113mm)