Wittner MT50 Metronome
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Quartz Metronome with sound or light beat indication.
Easy to use, the Wittner MT50 metronome prominently features a tempo dial that adjusts between 40 to 208 beats per minute. The MT50's speaker produces a loud "tick" sound, which is easier to hear in context than the "beep" produced by most other electronic metronomes. The MT50 also has a flashing LED beat indicator, which can be used for silent practice or along with the speaker for added visual reference.
The MT50 also generates an A=440 reference tone for tuning. A built-in wire stand allows convenient upright positioning. Earphone included.
Uses one 9V battery (not Included).
- Tempo Range: 40 to 280 Beats/Minute
- Beat Indication: Click Sound and/or Light
- Standard pitch reference tone: A = 440Hz
- Earphone included
A necessity for all players. Order today!
MT50 Metronome Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3 " x 2 " x 1"
- Battery powered: Uses one 9V battery (not Included).