Ultimate Support TOUR-T-SHORT Tripod Mic Stand
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ideal for instrument micing or professional children's performances.
Like the rest of the TOUR Series Tripod Base Mic Stands, the TOUR-SHORT model is designed for professionals, rental facilities, touring, and backline companies. As its name suggests, this model has a shorter height adjustment level of 19" to 30.7". It's ideal for setting up your mics to capture drums and other instruments, or for children's performances.
All TOUR Series mic stands are roadworthy and feature patented universal mic attachments that feature top threads that fit both U.S. and metric threaded mic clips and accessories. Each stand is made of heavy-walled, oversized steel tubing (1.1" diameter) that is super strong and takes the abuse of the road. All parts on the Ultimate TOUR series are interchangeable and field replaceable. In fact, the bases have a modular design with a quick-release connection system that allows you to mix and match any base or shaft within the series with other models for fast and convenient set-up, tear-down, and storage. The secure rubber footcaps will not fall off.
- Patented mic attachment with top threads that fit U.S. and metric threaded mic clips and accessories
- Heavy-walled oversized steel tubing
- Secure rubber footcaps
- Parts are interchangeable and field replaceable
- Heavy-duty chrome finish
- Die-cast 1/4-turn clutch adjust system
- Base and shaft can be mixed and matched with any Tour Series base and shaft
- Sturdy base
Order this roadworthy mic stand today!
TOUR-T-SHORT Tripod Mic Stand Specifications:
- Height adjustable from 19.7" to 30.7"
- Tube diameter: 1.1"