Stable and adjustable stand for studios and live performance venues.
The MC-125's larger-diameter base and locking, rollerblade-style wheels provide a low center of gravity and extra stability. Smoothly raise or lower height from 51.5"-82.75" with a reliable clutch. Long boom telescopes from 35"-61" and features a friction-free clutch arm extension. Also includes a unique, easy-adjust 5.75-lb. counterweight. Rollerblade-style wheels travel smoothly. Threaded shaft and boom sections provide quick set up and tear down for easy transport and storage.
- Height with casters: 51.5"-82.75"
- Boom length: 35"-61" (889mm-1549mm)
- Caster diameter: 3.75" (95mm)
- Base diameter 22.5" (572mm)
- Folded assembled with casters: 58.75" x 22.5" (1492mm x 508mm)
- Weight: 35 lbs. (15.88kg)
- Couterweight: 5.75 lbs. (2.6kg)
A dependable, professional support solution. Order today!