Thomastik JF345 Flatwound 5-String Jazz Bass Strings
5 String Sets for Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Sweet jazz tone with serious thump.
Nickel flatwound roundcore Jazz Series bass strings from Thomastik-Infeld boast extended durability and high output fundamentals with smooth, warm, balanced tone. A highly flexible steel core gives these bass strings a balanced feeling and special character. The overall sound characteristics can be described as very close to the double bass. 5-string set with gauges: .043, .056, .070, .100, and .136.
- Nickel flatwound roundcore
- Extended durability
- High output fundamentals
- Smooth and balanced
- Highly flexible steel core
String up your bass with these world-class strings. Buy today!
JF345 Flatwound 5-String Jazz Bass Strings Specifications:
- GâSTRING: Gauge: .043 in.; Tension: 37.03 lbs.
- DâSTRING: Gauge: .056 in.; Tension: 37.47 lbs.
- AâSTRING: Gauge: .070 in.; Tension: 31.30 lbs.
- EâSTRING: Gauge: .100 in.; Tension: 34.39 lbs.
- BâSTRING: Gauge: .136 in.; Tension: 34.83 lbs.