The Lute Hole Company 4" Soundhole Cover for Feedback ControlProduct #369500 The Lute Hole Company 369500 LRGJ Sound Hole Covers for Guitar https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Beauty controls the beast!
Feedback can turn a delicate acoustic guitar passage into a screaming, earsplitting beast in the blink of an eye. You can help control feedback and add carved-wood beauty to your guitar with Lute Holes - solid wood carvings that fit into an acoustic guitar's soundhole. Available in maple, cherry, or walnut, Lute Holes install in seconds with no modifications to your guitar. Fits standard steel string 4"-diameter soundholes that have no neck protrusion in the hole. 3 different designs provide different levels of feedback protection—light, medium, and heavy. In most instances light protection is all that's necessary, so pick the design you like best and lock the beast in its cage!
- Control feedback beautifully
- Solid wood carvings
- Protects soundhole edge from pick damage
- Installs with no modifications, clamps, or screws
- Fits 4" diameter soundholes with no neck protrusion in the hole*
- Maple, cherry, and walnut woods
- 3 different patterns for light, medium, or heavy feedback control
Banish feedback - buy today!
4" Soundhole Cover for Feedback Control Specifications:
- 4" diameter; solid wood