Tascam TG-7 Guitar and Bass Tuner/MetronomeProduct #H70868 Tascam H70868 LPC Tuner/Metronome Combos https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Convenient tuning with modes for guitar and bass and a built-in metronome!
TASCAM's TG-7 tuner/metronome combines fast pitch detection with a wide LCD display to make guitar and bass tuning fast and easy. The 5" wide backlit LCD display fits on your amp or pedal board for quick checks between songs.
The TG-7 includes 12 tuning modes for guitarists, including Guitar, Bass, Drop-D, Open-D, and user-definable scales. A 1/4" guitar in and thru jack allow you to keep the TG-7 wired in all the time.
In addition to features for guitarists, the TG-7 acts as a desktop metronome. The metronome ranges from 30 to 300 BPM with seven accent values, played through a built-in speaker. The LCD also conducts the beat for visual feedback, and Tap Tempo is available for finding the metronome value of your own music. A flip-out stand, music stand clip, and tripod mount offer other mounting options.
- Chromatic tuner
- Tuning modes: Guitar, Bass, Chromatic, Drop-D, Drop-G, Open-D, Open-G and five user-definable scales
- Metronome with 30-300 BPM range and seven accent values
- 5" wide backlit LCD display with note value and bargraph displaying pitch deviation
- Four display modes: Bargraph, Fine, Strobe Animation and Needle
- Oscillator for playing pitch
- 1/4" in and thru jacks
- Built-in speaker for pitch and metronome
- Built-in microphone for acoustic instruments
- Tuner Calibration mode
- Flip-out stand for tabletop use with hooks for music stand mounting
- Tripod mount
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Difficult To Use
Comments about TASCAM TG-7 Guitar and Bass Tuner/Metronome:
Metronome volume is not loud enough to work with acoustic guitar, I guess it needs amplification. The tuner will not pick up the number6 E string. I have to fret 5 and tune as A. It doesn't like low E for some reason. It picks up the others ok but nothing like the clip ons.