Open Box (Mint) Tascam MP-VT1 Portable MP3 Vocal Trainer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Learn to sing with your favorite artists backing you up!
One of the hardest things about learning to sing with a band is finding one that will let you join them while developing your chops. With the MP-VT1 MP3 Vocal Trainer, TASCAM has created a portable learning tool just for you!
Based on the award-winning CD-VT1mkII, this fun mobile vocal and instrument trainer includes enough memory to store up to 240 songs. Parts can be slowed down, looped and even eliminated to help you to learn new riffs. Play back MP3s using Variable Speed Audition, which slows down the speed without changing the pitch, and sections can be seamlessly looped while practicing tricky passages. Songs can even be pitched up or down to match the tuning of your instrument or vocal range, so you van play in any key.
The mic input lets you to play along with multi-effects, including a vocal canceller so you can sing along with your favorite bands. A tuner, metronome, and built-in rechargeable battery are also built- in. All of this is packed into an MP3 player smaller than a stomp box, so stuff it in your backpack, gig bag or back pocket and hit the road.
The MP-VT1 uses a high-speed USB connection to load up MP3s and charge the built-in battery (an optional power supply is also available). Zip through your MP3 collection using a data wheel, dedicated buttons and a graphical LCD display. A rechargeable 9-hour lithium ion battery is built into the unit, and an optional power supply is also available.
Put 240 songs in your gig bag with the MP-VT1, the first MP3 player for musicians.
- SSA (0 -8 -16 -32 -50%): Slow Speed Audition, tempo control without affecting key
- Play any compact disc including 3" mini-CDs and finalized CD-R/RWs you made on your PC.
- Built-in 11-segment chromatic tuner
- Slow Speed Audition lets you slow down the CD tempo by 8%, 16%, 32% or half-speed without changing the pitch.
- High-power headphone output
- Footswitch input for Cue start or effects switching
- Two-way power supply; 4 x AA battery
- Dimensions: 232mm(W) x 138mm(D) x 40mm(H)
- Weight (excluding batteries): 620g
- Shift song pitch and tempo in 1% steps all the way down to 50%
- Change the song key ±6 semitones and ±50 cents (1/100 semitone) without affecting the tempo.
- Two 1/4" Microphone inputs
- Reverb, echo and chorus effects on the microphone inputs
- Vocal Cancel eliminates the vocal form CD playback
- Multifunction LCD display
- Cue button automatically returns you to the last playback starting point