Load a tune, slow it down, add a track.
TASCAM is reinventing music education once again with the LR-10 Instrument & Vocal Trainer/Recorder. Like their CD and MP3 trainers and recorders, the LR-10 can slow down and loop MP3 files without changing their pitch to help musicians learn new songs and licks. The latest generation features CD-quality recording with overdub to build up an arrangement or record rehearsals with the internal microphone. The SD card slot includes a 2GB card, and the new tabletop design makes them the perfect tools for music students, hobbyists or professionals to perfect their instruments.
TASCAM's LR-10 is designed for strings, wind players, keyboardists, vocalists or any other musician. Use it to loop and transcribe your favorite music, record lessons or capture new song ideas. The LR-10 has a built-in microphone and speaker for recording and playback. A chromatic tuner is also included, as well as a metronome for precision playing.
The TASCAM LR-10 is the ideal practice tool for any musicians of any skill level.
- Instrument trainer / recorder
- Records 44.1kHz/16-bit WAV files
- Playback 16 or 24-bit WAV files or MP3 files
- Stereo Microphone
- Internal Speaker
- SD/SDHC card media slot with included 2GB card
- Overdub recording allows sound-on-sound build up of an arrangement
- Loop playback using dedicated buttons
- Variable Speed Audition speeds up or slows down playback without changing the pitch
- Chromatic Tuner and Metronome
- USB 2.0 jack for high-speed music transfer
- Dedicated keys and large LCD display for easy operation
- New angled desktop design