Open Box (Fair - Needs Repair) Tascam CD-VT1mkII Portable CD Vocal Trainer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
The most advanced voice training device yet devised!
The TASCAM CD-VT1mkII Portable CD Vocal Trainer will improve your performances dramatically. With a wealth of high-tech features like slow speed audition that lets you change the speed of playback without changing pitch, a seamless loop function to let you practice difficult passages over and over, multi-effects including vocal pitch shifter to enhance your performance quality, and a cue function. Plug 2 mics directly in and listen through headphones or send a mix through the line out to record. Voice-cancel function will remove center-panned vocals. New functions include split monitoring, a metronome, and reference pitch oscillators for tuning. Works great for instruments as well. Runs on batteries or optional power supply.
- Slow Speed Audition changes the speed of playback without changing the key
- Change the pitch of playback or change pitch and speed simultaneously
- Looping function with seamless start and end points
- Built-in multi-effects
- Cue function returns to the last place playback was started
- Built-in metronome
- Built-in oscillators for tuning reference pitch
- Split monitoring
- Easy-to-use multifunction LCD display and improved interface
- Headphone jack for practicing and line out for recording your performance
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about TASCAM CD-VT1mkII Portable CD Vocal Trainer:
OWN THIS UNIT IT IS ABOSOLUTELY ASTOUNDING. TASCAM HAS DONE IT AGAIN. AFFORDABLE, YET PROFESSIONAL QUALITY IN EVERY WAY. EFFECTS ARE SUPER. THE PITCH CONTROL ALLOWS ANYONE TO SING IN KEY. KAREOKE ANYONE, WELL JUST TURN IT ON AND START SING YOUR FAVORITE SON