TASCAM CD-GT2 Portable CD Guitar TrainerProduct #242037 TASCAM 242037 LOA Phrase Samplers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Portable, powerful learning tool for guitar.
The TASCAM CD-GT2 Portable CD Guitar Trainer gives you the ability to slow down the speed of a CD without changing the pitch. Now artists, musicians, students, and music teachers can practice, learn and teach fast licks, rhythm parts and solos from their favorite artists.
The CD-GT2 guitar trainer features an all new improved ultra compact design, comprehensive LCD display with graphical user interface, album title/track title indication by CD-text, expanded effect banks for user preset, 3 octaves tone oscillator, and TASCAM'S pioneering VSA (Variable Speed Audition, pitch control without affecting key) feature lets you learn up a continuous mix of their favorite songs anywhere you go.
Features include integrated pitch and key control, instrument canceler with selectable canceling pan point and selectable frequency range, and seamless integration with CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW disc playback. You can now discover the licks your favorite artist really played.
Runs on 4 AA batteries or optional power supply.
- Portable CD guitar trainer
- CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW disc playback
- 10 second anti-shock memory
- Comprehensive 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display with graphical user interface
- Album title/Track title indication by CD-Text
CD-GT2 Portable CD Guitar Trainer Specifications:
- Disc Type: 8cm and 12cm CD
- Line Output Connector: 1/8" Stereo mini connector
- Nominal Stereo Output Level: -10dBV
- Output Impedance: 600ohm (2V RMS)
- Maximum Output Level (LINE OUT): +6dBV
- Headphone Output Connector: 1/8" Stereo mini connector
- Maximum Output Level (PHONES): 15mW (at 32ohm loaded)
- Guitar/Mic Input Connector: 1/4" Phone Connector
- Nominal Guitar Input: -15dBV
- Nominal Mic Input: -40dBV
- Maximum Guitar Input: +6dBV
- Maximum Mic Input: -19dBV
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (-3/+1dB)
- (A weight filter + 20KHz LPF)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Better than 85 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.03% (200Hz HPF + 20KHzLPF)
- Channel Separation: Better than 80dB (A weight filter + 20KHz LPF)
- Power Requirements: DC 5V (Optional AC adapter PS-P520); AA batteries x 4
- Power Consumption: 4W (with PS-P520)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 194 x 38.7 x 138(mm)
- Weight (excluding batteries): 550g