Tascam CD-BT1mkII Portable CD Bass TrainerProduct #241256 Tascam 241256 LOA Phrase Samplers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
A skill-building workshop for bassists!
Slow Down and Learn with Slow Speed Audition feature.
In ancient times (like the 1970s), musicians would take a vinyl LP record and manually spin the record on a turntable, slowing it down to be able to better hear and understand the performances, like bass solos and complex chord changes. With the CD-BT1mkII, you get a training method that's even better. Not only can you slow down the speed of the CD by up to 50%, but you can do it without changing the pitch of the original material! After you learn the lick at a slow speed, you can increase the tempo in steps until you can match the original performance note for note. Also, you can change the pitch of the CD without changing the speed...use this feature to "tune the CD" to your instrument. Effect Yourself
The CD-BT1mkII has 16 great-sounding built-in customizable bass effects...you don't need to turn to external boxes for chorus, EQ and more. The Bass Boost and Enhance settings allow you to boost the bass part so that you can hear it better, and Bass Cut lets you mute the original so you can play along. Performance Tools
You can set seamless in-out loop points with the CD-BT1mkII...it will play the same section of music over and over again so you can focus on your playing. Use the footswitch input to start and stop the CD, or to scroll through effects. The CD-BT1mkII even provides a chromatic tuner so you always sound great when you play, and can run on batteries to take your show on the road. You can listen to the CD-BT1mkII via headphones, or use its Line Output to plug in speakers. There's never been a better or more affordable bass training tool than the CD-BT1mkII. Get one at your TASCAM retailer and start improving your playing today!
- Easy-to-use interface
- VSA (Variable Speed Audition: pitch control without affecting key): +16, +12, +8, +4, 0, -4, -8, -16, -32, -50%
- Key control: ±6 semitone, in semitone steps with ±50 cents fine tune
- VSA and key control can be used at the same time
- +16 to -50% pitch control in 1% steps (when VSA off)
- Bass enhancement effects bass cut, bass boost, bass enhanced)
- Mono monitor for CD (L+R, L, R)
- Split monitor (Left ch: CD, Right ch: input or vice versa)
- Single loop, all loop, and seamless in/out loop
- Cue point memory
- Flash start with cue: seamless locate and play from the cue point
- Single play and continuous play
- 10-sec. anti-shock memory
- Metronome (BPM: 40 to 220, Beat: 2 to 6)
- Active/passive bass input
- 16 built-in bass effects
- 5-setting effect memory
- 5-band Graphic EQ for Bass with Mid Shape
- 2-setting EQ memory
- Footswitch jack for cue, flash start, EQ slot select, effect slot select (next or previous), FFWD, or REW
- Input volume
- Output Volume for phones and line out
- Chromatic Tuner with calibration (435 to 445Hz) and OSC
- Stereo mini jack input
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I bought this tascam BTI about a month ago. The primary feature that slows down any song is great. You can slow down up to 30% and still hear a clear tone, Up to 50% is slightly distorted. I use it a lot with TABS ( ofcourse tebs do not get you the tempo) I use it to create a tab.It also has a bunch of other features, you can choose to use it as a pre amp which i have done on a 60 watt amp and recieved a sound about 1500 watt output. It takes a while to get used to all the features. I did not use the effects I am not much into effects.
I recently joined a cover band and needed to learn a lot of songs in a short amount of time. This thing is FANTASTIC!!! It is without a doubt the best thing I've bought besides my bass and amp. The only down side, which really isn't one, is that if you slow a song down too much, it really gets distorted. Usually that only happens when you approach the slowest setting, so that's really not too bad.Otherwise, I highly, HIGHLY recommend this machine. Makes learning songs a breeze!