Durable build for optimal miking.
The TAMA MS205ST Low Level Boom Mic Stand is great for bass, drums, guitar amps, and didgeridoo. TAMA Heavy-Duty microphone stands are the result of over 40 years of our experience in creating innovative, professional drum and performance hardware. These microphone stands feature the simple operation with no gimmicks. Form, function and durability exceed the highest professional standards.Straight portion height adjustment: 17-1/4" to 22-1/4". Boom length: 20". Tripod diameter: 23-5/8". Weight: 5 lb.
- Professional Quality Low Level Boom stand for bass drums, guitar amps
- Unique boom tilter clamps the arm holder much more securely than standard designs
- Design holds the arm with entire interior surface of the U-clamp
- Special rubber washers reduce wear and tear for longer U-clamp longevity
- Chrome finish
- Height: 17-1/4” – 22-1/4”
- Boom: 20”
- Weight: 5 lb.
Mic it now! Put it in the cart.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Tama MS205ST Low Level Boom Mic Stand:
Another quality product from Tama. The stand is very heavy, (5 lbs) so unless you mic weighs that much, it won't tip over. Nice wide tripod radius and storage is compact. It's all steel tubular construction is finished off with quality fitting adjustments and nice chrome. I have a 10 inch port cut in my front bass drum head which I can move the mic close to the batter head. May be a problem with smaller port holes. Other than that, it's a great addition and a must have for the gigging drummer.