Tama's Iron Works Studio line offers innovation and durability for reliable miking.
The Iron Works Studio Series MS756BK stand is strong and;versatile enough for sensitive studio gear, the stand is also qualified for rugged roadwork. Instead of using common hollow metal tubing, Iron Works tripod legs are solid iron. This smart, bottom-heavy design provides steadfast positioning in a smaller footprint. Tama’s extra-thick rubber foot covers completely isolate the stand from floor vibrations.
The tilter features Tama’s unique multi-steel-plate Vice Grip compression approach cinches and secures this critical axis with remarkable strength and assuredness. Tama solves the age-old problem of metallic buzzing/rattling by embedding a plastic insert inside the T-handle stem.
The die-cast locking thumb nut’s larger, sure-grip design allows greater leverage for faster, easier set-up and breakdown. And Iron Works’ sturdy zinc, die-cast adjustment collar will be appreciated by drummers burned by
the performance failure of flimsy plastic collars.
A cleverly designed Latch-Lok Sleeve Insert inside the main height adjustment mechanism prevents the collar from wearing out over time—so you’ll never have to worry about endless collar turning that fails to ever tighten its grip.
- ● Vice-Grip boom tilter
- ● Iron-Core legs w/vibration-isolating rubber feet
- ● Die-cast locking thumb nut
- ● Iron-Core boom arm w/ removable counter weight
- ● Sure-Cast adjustment collar
- ● Latch-Lok sleeve insert
- ● Noiseless, no wobble, Silent T-handle
- ● Detachable Boom Arm (can also be used as a straight stand)
- ● Height: 975mm – 1,650mm (38.4" – 65")
- ● Boom: 505mm – 850mm (19.9" – 33.5")
- ● Weight: 5.4 kg (11.9 lbs)