Taiyo Yuden 80 Minute/700 MB CD-R, 52X, Silver Inkjet Printable, 100 Disc Spindle
CD-R Recordable Media
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Considered by many to be the best media for critical work!
Microboards Technology offers the highest quality CD Recordable media from Taiyo Yuden, Inc., the leader in CD-R manufacturing. In today's high volume CD Recordable environments, users need the assurance that their choice of media will provide high performance, compatibility, and long-term data integrity. Taiyo Yuden's long history of development and manufacturing, combined with their zero tolerance for sub standard product, makes their media the best choice for your requirements. In fact, Taiyo Yuden invented CD Recordable media technology!
Whether you are going to release your latest recording to the world, deliver a client presentation, distribute a software upgrade, or archive materials over the long term, Microboards knows just how perfect it has to be.
- 80 minute recording time
- 700 MB capacity
- 52X compatibility
- Writes all formats of audio and data
- Widest recording and playback compatibility
- Inkjet printable
- Silver lacquer media surface — ideal for use in thermal printers and silkscreening
- Medical Applications: FDA 510K approval, document B032976, owner operator 9044305
- ISO 14001 certified manufacturing
- Zero w0=ave distortion
- Lowest bler, E12, and E22 error rate in the industry
- Lowest jitter and deviation levels in the industry
- Fewest rejects with failure rate of less than .006%
- 100 year durability data integrity guarantee
- Spindle of 100
Don't trust your work to lesser media. Order and save today!