Taiyo Yuden 4.7GB DVD-R, 16X, White Thermal, Everest Hub Printable, 100 Disc SpindleSku #950094000000000 Taiyo Yuden 950094 LZAC DVD-R Recordable Media https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Preserve your projects with top-quality media!
Microboards Technology offers the highest quality DVD Recordable media from Taiyo Yuden, Inc., the leader in DVD manufacturing. In today's high volume DVD Recordable environments, users need the assurance that their choice of media will provide high performance, compatibility, and long-term data integrity. Taiyo Yuden's long history of development and manufacturing, combined with their zero tolerance for sub standard product, makes their media the best choice for your requirements. Taiyo Yuden DVD Media is the standard for DVD recording in professional applications.
Whether you are going to release your latest recording to the world, deliver a client presentation, distribute a software upgrade, or archive materials over the long term, Microboards knows just how perfect it has to be.
- 4.7 GB capacity
- 16X Speed
- Writes all formats of audio and data
- Widest recording and playback compatibility
- Thermal Everest printable
- Durable white coat media for thermal transfer printing
- Hub Printable
- Medical applications: FDA 510K approval, document B032976, owner operator 9044305
- ISO 14001 certified manufacturing
- Zero w0=ave distortion
- Lowest bler, E12, and E22 error rate in the industry
- Lowest jitter and deviation levels in the industry
- Fewest rejects with failure rate of less than .006%
- 100 year durability data integrity guaranteed
- 100 disk spindle
Buy the spindle and save big today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adequate Capacity
- Fast Burn Time
- Highly Compatible
- Reliable Recording
- No Spindle
- Back Up
Comments about Taiyo Yuden 4.7GB DVD-R, 16X, White Thermal, Everest Hub Printable, 100 Disc Spindle:
Good quality and price, but they came shrink wrapped, yet were advertised on a spindle. Not nearly as convenient without the spindle, but I needed the discs so I kept them.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: