Taiyo Yuden 4.7GB DVD-R, 16X, White Inkjet-Printable, WaterShield coated, 50 Disc Spindle
DVD-R Recordable Media
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Acknowledged by pros as among the best recordable DVD media!
Microboards Technology offers the highest quality DVD Recordable media from Taiyo Yuden, Inc., the leader in DVD manufacturing. In today's high volume DVD Recordable environments, users need the assurance that their choice of media will provide high performance, compatibility, and long-term data integrity. Taiyo Yuden's long history of development and manufacturing, combined with their zero tolerance for sub standard product, makes their media the best choice for your requirements. Taiyo Yuden DVD Media is the standard for DVD recording in professional applications.
Whether you are going to release your latest recording to the world, deliver a client presentation, distribute a software upgrade, or archive materials over the long term, Microboards knows just how perfect it has to be.
- 4.7 GB capacity
- 16X Speed
- Writes all formats of audio and data
- Widest recording and playback compatibility
- InkJet printable
- White inkjet media surface for smooth, strong colors
- WaterShield coating — resists water, scratches, and fading while adding a glossy finish
- Hub Printable
- Medical applications: FDA 510K approval, document B032976, owner operator 9044305
- ISO 14001 certified manufacturing
- Zero w0=ave distortion
- Lowest bler, E12, and E22 error rate in the industry
- Lowest jitter and deviation levels in the industry
- Fewest rejects with failure rate of less than .006%
- 100 year durability data integrity guarantee
- 50 disk spindle
Don't risk your work to lesser media. Order today and save!
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Reliable Recording
- Professional Use
Comments about Taiyo Yuden 4.7GB DVD-R, 16X, White Inkjet-Printable, WaterShield coated, 50 Disc Spindle:
These are simply the highest quality inkjet printable DVDs you can buy. I've had maybe 1 dud out of 150 so they are very reliable too. They are beautifully glossy after printing on them with my Epson printer and they do not smudge or run at all.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: