T-Rex Engineering FuelTank Classic Power Supply
Amplifiers & Effects Power Supplies
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Power multiple pedals with one compact unit.
No more batteries to change. No more tangled cables to trip over. FuelTank is the perfect power supply unit for guitarists who want to focus on their performance, not their gear.
Delivering 1,500mA through ten DC plugs, FuelTank Classic powers all your guitar pedals — keeping you running on full power night after night.
With a compact design, FuelTank fits conveniently on any pedalboard including the T-Rex ToneTrunk effect board. And it comes with all the cables you need to get you up and running.
The FuelTank Classic power adapter delivers 1.500mA of reliable power. Two of the ten outputs provide 12-volt power with isolated ground — one DC and the other AC, for AC pedals.
- MAINS input power plug, 3-pin standard plug
- Voltage selector, 115/230 volts
- Eight 9-volt DC output plugs, all sharing the same ground. Giving a total of 500 mA
- One 12-volt DC output with isolated ground, giving 500 mA
- One 12-volt AC output with isolated ground, giving 500 mA
- Blue LED when unit is ON
- Slow burning fuse 250V 250mA
- One 5-connector link cable/daisy chain for the DC outputs
- Eight black extension cables for the DC outputs, length 25 cm
- ten black extension cables for the DC outputs, length 50 cm
- two red extension cables for the 12-volt AC output, 25 cm
FuelTank Classic Power Supply Specifications:
- Dimensions: L:15.8 cm H:3.8 cm W:7.6 cm
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about T-Rex Engineering FuelTank Classic Power Supply:
This Power Supply unit has saved me so much hassle for setting up and tearing down after a show. To be able to Velcro this unit to my pedalboard and run all my pedals, even my Captain Coconut 2 which only takes 12V AC, c'mon. What else does that? The is built like a Tank and has a great Blue Led light too that makes a nice 'stage-light' for when you need it! don't think about this power supply, if you need one for more than 5 pedals and maybe an AC pedal too, it's already a deal.