Offers an unprecedented 4 separate voltage options with 1500mA of power to handle a large number of diverse pedals.
Need to power multiple pedals? Enter the new Fuel Tank Chameleon, the most versatile power supply T-Rex has ever produced. Built for players with a large number of diverse pedals, Fuel Tank Chameleon offers an unprecedented 4 separate voltage options.
The Fuel Tank Chameleon has 6 isolated outputs supplying 1500mA of power in total. Each of the first 3 outputs can be set to either 9V DC or 12V DC. Output 4 can be set to either 9V DC or 18V DC. Outputs 5 and 6 offer 9V DC/12V DC and 12V AC respectively, but only one of these two outputs can be used at a time. In all that's 5 simultaneous outputs, each supporting one or more pedals.
All 9V and 12V outlets deliver 300mA each. When outlet 4 is switched to 18V DC it delivers 150mA. All outlets are center negative and will power all T-Rex pedals as well as numerous other brands, including Boss and Line6.
- 6 separate outlets (use up to 5 simultaneously)
- Your choice of 9V DC, 12V DC, 18V DC or 12V AC power
- Isolated, 300mA outlets (18V - 150mA)
- Switchable 115V or 230V mains
- All the cables you need
- Compact, rugged, road-ready design
Get one power source for all of your pedals. Order today.
Fuel Tank Chameleon Power Supply Specifications:
- Power Supply: Internal, comes with country-appropriate IEC power cable
- Included DC link cables:
- 2 x 20 cm (7.87")
- 3 x 50 cm (19.68")
- 2 x 75 cm (29.52")
- 2 x 100 cm (39.37")
- 1 x dc to mini jack (75cm) (29.52")
- 1 x 5-pedal link cable (75cm) (29.52")
- 1 x Red cable, AC voltage for the Replica
- 1 x Blue cable, AC voltage for Line6 pedals
- Weight: Gross weight kg 1.5 (lbs 3.3)
- Size: (WxHxD) 160 x 39 x 81mm (inches 6,29 x 1,53 x 3,18)