Sonuus i2M Musicport Universal MIDI Converter and USB InterfaceProduct #H70145 Sonuus H70145 LRK Guitar Synth & MIDI Accessories https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Brings reliable MIDI capability to guitar and bass.
The Sonuus i2M musicport combines the features of their G2M guitar-to-MIDI converter and B2M bass-to-MIDI converter with an optimized USB interface for even faster performance. Designed particularly for guitar and bass, it works with most musical instruments including wind instruments and the human voice. Now you can record great-sounding synthesizers and samplers the way you always wanted to: by using your favorite instrumentâno modifications or MIDI pickup needed.
Featuring extended MIDI features and configurability to satisfy the most demanding users, and a high-impedance audio interface that wonât suck the tone from your instrument; the i2M musicport is the new way to connect your musical instruments to your computer.
Plug and Play
Using class-compliant USB drivers built into your computerâs operating system, and with no special instrument set up required, the i2M musicport offers a true plug-and-play experience for all musicians.
Ultra-Fast Monophonic MIDI Conversion
Although latency is unavoidable when converting musical pitch into MIDI messages, the unique technology used in the i2M musicportâ¢ reduces this to a minimum. Not only is the MIDI conversion extremely fast, but accurate and robust. In fact, the pitch-bend detection of the i2M musicport is more accurate than many popular guitar tuners!
Fine nuances of your playing are captured by the i2M musicport: note velocity is determined from how hard you play; and subtle vibrato and bends are converted to ultra-accurate pitch-bend messages with virtually no latency. Everything from the emotional subtlety of a âcello solo to the most extreme use of a guitarâs whammy bar are tracked flawlessly.
The optimized USB MIDI interface further minimizes latency by intelligently managing data packets and avoiding the inherent delays in the traditional MIDI hardware protocol.
Flexible MIDI Architecture
The MIDI converter architecture is very flexible and powerful comprising six zones (splits), each with configurable pitch bend, MIDI channel, transpose and other parameters.
Hi-Z USB Audio Interface
The i2M musicport features a very high-impedance (Hi-Z) audio input circuit. This means it wonât degrade the tone of your musical instruments, unlike typical line inputsâoften a problem with electric guitars and dynamic microphones. The input pre-amp also has adjustable gain to accommodate a wide variety of musical instruments.
High quality 16-bit, 44Â·1 kHz (CD quality), and 48 kHz (DVD quality) digital audio can be recorded into your favorite audio application, or used live, for example through amp-simulators with great-sounding results.
An ASIO driver (only supported on Windows operating systems) is available to provide low latency audio and features the unique ability to use any other audio device (even other ASIO devices) as the output audio device so you can hear everything you do in real time.
Future-Proof (Upgradeable Firmware)
To support new features and to make it future-proof, the firmware (internal software) of the i2M can be upgraded. This means you can invest in the i2M musicport with confidence.
Fashioned as an in-line Â¼" jack-to-USB adapter, and about the size of a car key-fob, the i2M musicport has an ultra-compact design that can easily fit into your pocket. But this tiny box will redefine your musical possibilities. An invaluable composition tool, it will let you access new sounds with ease, enable you to create tab and scores, provide you with new inspiration and let you have more fun than you thought possible. Go on: Unlock your music!
Desktop Editor Software
The i2M musicport features a very flexible and powerful MIDI converter architecture with 6 zones enabling MIDI to be sent on up to 6 MIDI channels simultaneously, with each zone being independently configurable. You can customise each of the operating modes for your particular requirements and exchange these settings with other I2M users. Four presets can be stored so you can switch between these without requiring the Desktop Editor Software. This software is available for Microsoft Windows, and OSX (10.5 and above)
Note: The i2M musicport doesn't include its own MIDI sounds, you must use suitable software (sampler, synthesizer, sound module etc) or your computer to record or to hear the MIDI output.
- Any electric bass guitar can be used as a solo MIDI controller.
- No instrument modifications or special pickups required.
- Robust note detection minimizes wrong notes.
- Very low latency & very fast tracking.
- Fast, accurate MIDI pitch-bend or chromatic mode.
- Built-in tuner for standard bass guitar tuning (4â7 strings)
- Battery-powered with long battery life.
- Compact, lightweight and portable.
Enter the vast sound world of synthesis without having to learn or get used to a new instrument. Order today!
i2M Musicport Universal MIDI Converter and USB Interface Specifications:
- System requirements (Audio/MIDI)
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 and above
- Apple OSX 10.3.9 and above
- System requirements (Desktop Editor):
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 and above
- Apple OSX 10.5 and above
- Power supply: USB bus powered
- Input (Instrument): 6.35mm (1/4") mono jack " 10M Ohm impedance
- Switches: Mode button selects active preset
- Output (computer): Standard Type B USB socket
- Drivers: Class-compliant (built into operation system)
- Preamp Gain: -12dB (cut) to +15dB (boost) in 3dB steps
- Audio: 16-bit/44.1kHz (CD quality); 16-bit/48kHz (DVD quality)
- MIDI Note Range: A0 (21) to Bb6 (94)
- MIDI Latency:
- 5ms (E5)
- 17ms (E2)
- 32ms (E1)
- 40ms (B0)
- Instrument Types:
- 4-string bass
- 5-String bass
- Presets: 4 (can be switched via MODE button)
- MIDI Zones: 6 independent zones (splits)
- MIDI Channel: 1-16 (on any zone)
- Pitch Bend Accuracy: <1 cent accuracy pitch bend range; 0-36 semitones (on any zone)
- Transpose: -36 to +36 semitones (on any zone)
- Hold Pedal: Any MIDI channel, any MIDI controller
- Size: 3" x 1-1/8" x 1-1/8" (75 x 28 x 28mm)
- Weight 1.4 oz. (40 g)