Sonuus B2M Universal Bass-to-MIDI Converter
Guitar Synth & MIDI Accessories
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The B2M allows any bass to be used as a MIDI controller.
With the Sonuus B2M, any electric bass guitar can be used as a solo MIDI controller. The Peterson MIDI converter is simple to use and highly effective. It's "universal" because it doesn't need a special pickup mounted on your bass guitar, but instead simply connects to your instrument like any other effects pedal or tuner.
The B2M MIDI converter is a true plug-and-play solution for monophonic MIDI bass guitar, designed to give accurate triggering with very low latency. It can be used to sequence bass lines and add an edge to your live performances.
The MIDI converter features robust note detection to minimize wrong notes; a fast, accurate, MIDI pitch-bend or chromatic mode; and a built-in tuner for standard bass guitar tuning (4-7 strings). Its long battery life, compact size, lightweight, and portability make the B2M MIDI converter low maintenance and convenient. Open up the creative possibilities of your bass guitar.
- Any electric bass guitar can be used as a solo MIDI controller
- No instrument modifications or special pickups required
- Robust note detection; minimizes wrong notes
- Very low latency and very fast tracking
- Fast, accurate MIDI pitch-bend or chromatic mode
- Built-in tuner for standard bass guitar tuning (4-7 strings)
- Battery powered with long battery life
Turn any electric bass guitar into a solo MIDI controller when you order today.