SKB Waterproof Injection Molded 61-Note Keyboard Case
(40" x 13 1/2" x 4")
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Protects your precious keyboard from inclement weather between gigs and on flights.
SKB's injection molded 61-key keyboard case is a part of their i-Series of waterproof cases which are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its stainless steel molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, TSA-accepted-and-approved locks, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressureequalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- TSA approved locks
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Corner cleats to secure keyboard
You paid a lot for your keyboard. Don't let it get ruined by weather. Use this case to keep it safe. Order now!
Waterproof Injection Molded 61-Note Keyboard Case Specifications:
- Interior Length: 40", 101.60cm
Interior Width: 13.50", 34.29cm
Interior Depth: 4", 10.16cm
Exterior Length: 44.96", 114.20cm
Exterior Width: 16.98", 43.13cm
Exterior Depth: 6.34", 16.10cm
Lid Depth: 1.50", 3.81cm
Base Depth: 4.00", 10.16cm
Product Weight: 18lb., 8.16 kg