SKB Waterproof Injection Molded 49-Key Keyboard Case
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A water resistant case that offers tilt-and-go transport with built-in wheels.
This injection molded 49-key keyboard case is a part of the i-Series of waterproof cases. i-Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, TSA accepted and approved locks, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design. The 3i-3614-KBD 49-key keyboard features a combination foam/cleat interior, which holds the instrument securely during transport. Adhesive backed foam in the lid also secures the keyboard.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- TSA approved locks
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Corner cleats to secure keyboard
- Locking loop to accept a customer supplied lock
Order excellent protection for your keyboard today!
Waterproof Injection Molded 49-Key Keyboard Case Specifications:
- Interior Width: 13.50”
- Interior Depth: 4.50”
- Exterior Length: 39”
- Exterior Width: 17”
- Exterior Depth: 7”
- Shipping Weight: 19.5 lb.
- Product Weight: 16.7 lb.