A banjo case with TSA-recognized locks that makes it ideal for air travel with your instrument.
This Universal Banjo Case accommodates six-string closed back banjos and features a plush lined EPS foam interior molded for secure transport with a convenient accessories compartment. The ABS plastic-molded exterior includes molded-in bumpers with rubber feet for impact protection, and an injection molded rubber over-molded cushioned handle. The Universal Banjo case has SKB’s patented glass reinforced nylon trigger release latches with TSA recognized and accepted locks. TSA locks enable the user to safely lock the case and still have it inspected by airline security personnel.
- Fiberglass-reinforced, nylon trigger-release latching system
- TSA-recognized and accepted locks
- Bumper-protected valance
- Rubber feet
- Indestructible, cushioned-rubber, over-molded handle
- Neck support
- Rigid, EPS foam interiors to keep banjo from slipping
- Accessories compartment
Order this banjo case today and stop worrying about your banjo when airline travel is required for your next gig.
Universal 6-String Banjo Case Specifications:
- Weight: 7.85 lb.
- Interior Length: 38.50 in, 97.79 cm
- Exterior Length: 41.00 in, 104.14 cm
- Exterior Width: 17.00 in, 43.18 cm
- Exterior Depth: 7.25 in, 18.42 cm
- Instrument Body Length: 14.00 in, 35.56 cm
- Instrument Body Depth: 4.00 in, 10.16 cm