An audio and DJ rack that's built to last.
The SKB Roto Rack Console Case is a 10U, slanted top and a 4U, front rack case that features steel threaded rails, a hard lid and doors, side access ports for cable routing, and has enough space to mount SKB's AV-8, 8-Space Audio/Video Shelf (not included) with the lid closed. The Audio & DJ console case's one-piece base is roto-molded of Linear Medium Density Polyethylene (LMDPE) while the hard front, rear doors, and lid are injection-molded of Rubber Modified Styrene (RMS). The back lid provides maximum access to your rackmounted audio equipment and DJ gear. Two TSA locking, SKB-patented trigger latches secure the lid while the flat hardtop allows for stacking in transport and in storage.
- 10U slanted rackmount on top
- 4U rackmount in front
- Hard lid and doors
- Side-access ports for cable routing
- Injection-molded front and rear doors and lid
- 2 TSA locking, patented-trigger latches
- Stackable for storage and transport
Get a tough, TSA locking audio/DJ rack case to serve and protect. Order today.
Roto Rack Console - Audio and DJ Rack Case Specifications:
- SKB Roto Rack DJ Console Case Dimensions:
- Exterior length: 23-1/4"
- Exterior width: 23-1/2"
- Exterior depth: 17-3/4"
- Rack space units top: 10
- Rack space units bottom: 4
- Rack depth rail to rail: 6"
- Rack depth front rail to back lid: 19-1/2"
- Product weight: 24 lb.
- Rack depth is listed at 6" and that is referencing the top of the rail on the slant portion of the case. At the bottom of the rail, the depth is 3.75". If nothing is mounted in the 4 spaces on the front, then the actual depth at top of the slant rail would actually be 13.5". After the first 3" from the bottom of the slant rail (and with nothing mounted in the 4 spaces on the front), the depth is 11.75". Product weight is without the optional (sold separately) 1SKB-AV8. The 1SKB-AV8 weighs 6 pounds.