Open Box (Mint) SKB Rolling Mixer QU32 Case with Doghouse
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Custom interior for an Allen & Heath QU32 Channel mixing console.
This roto-molded moisture controlled flight case is lighter weight than previous bulky flight cases. The exterior is double-walled, roto-molded of Linear Medium Density Polyethylene (LMDP) for maximum strength and rigidity with four locking casters, six spring-loaded handles, eight steel heavy-duty latches. The interior features custom foam blocks and a roto-molded hinged doghouse for management of all of the back connectors. The overall weight is lighter than the equivalent road cases while providing maximum security in transport.
- Roto-molded of Linear Medium Density Polyethylene (LMDP)
- Double walled for maximum strength
- Large rubber gasket in the lid for moisture control
- Four locking casters
- Six spring loaded handles
- Eight heavy-duty steel latches
- Custom foam interior
- Hinged doghouse design for cable and connector management
Protect your investment with this special case. Order today!
Rolling Mixer QU32 Case with Doghouse Specifications:
- Exterior Length: 42", 106.68 cm
Exterior Width: 30.25", 76.84 cm
Exterior Depth: 14", 35.56 cm
Product Weight: 68 lb., 30.84 kg