SKB Injection-Molded Strat/Tele-Style ATA Guitar Flight Case
Cases for Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
As heavy-duty as a guitar case gets!
SKB is revolutionizing the instrument cases industry with the 3i-4214-66, an injection-molded ATA guitar case that accommodates Stratocaster-style and Telecaster-style guitars. The guitar case is yet another size and shape added to SKB's 3i series of waterproof cases.
The SKB 3i series of injection-molded, waterproof cases are constructed of ultra-high-strength, polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof, airtight, and submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. This SKB 3i-4214-66 guitar case has a continuous molded-in hinge; patented "trigger release" latch system with TSA recognized and accepted locks; four reinforced locking loops for customer supplied locks; comfortable, snap-down rubber, over-molded cushion grip handles; secure stacking; and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve all contribute to its military-grade design. The plush interior of the Stratocaster-style and Telecaster-style guitar case provides total neck support and protection on all sides.
- Ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin construction
- Complete gasket seal makes the guitar case absolutely watertight (Military specification for waterproof and water-vapor proof cases for transit and storage: MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (Military specification for automatic ambient pressure equalization valve & ingress protection rating: MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" TSA locking latch system
- Reinforced, locking loops for customer-supplied locks
- Rubber, over-molded cushion grip carrying handle and pull handle
Order the military-grade SKB flight guitar case today and nothing's gettin' in to mar your guitar—not even air!