A military-grade, extremely compact case that holds six mics at a time.
This Injection-Molded SKB microphone case holds six mics in a very compact case and is part of SKB's 3I Waterproof Series of cases. 3I Series, injection-molded, waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene, copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge; patented "trigger release" latch system; comfortable, snap-down rubber, over-molded cushion-grip handle; secure stacking; and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military-grade design.
The interior foam of this microphone case is cut on the new water jet machine SKB now uses to cut custom foam and design new products. The mic case has convoluted foam in the lid for a compression fit. This case allows for three mics to be stored horizontally on two separate layers of foam. The 3I-0907-MC6 microphone case measures 9" x 7" x 6" and is one of the most compact, 6-mic cases on the market.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene, copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus-resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber, over-molded cushion-grip handle
- Custom-cut foam to hold six microphones
- Manufacturer's model number: 3I-0907-MC6
Order today and never worry about damaging your mics during transport again.
Injection-Molded Microphone Case for 6 Mics Specifications:
- Interior length: 9-1/2"
- Interior width: 7.38"
- Interior depth: 6.13"
- Lid depth: 1.19"
- Base depth: 4.94"
- Product weight: 3.05 lb.