- Buy New
A military-grade, compact case holds 16 mics.
This injection-molded SKB microphone case holds sixteen mics, stored vertically in a compact, waterproof case. The SKB mic case is constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene, copolymer resin and features a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge; patented "trigger release" latch system; comfortable, snap-down rubber, over-molded cushion-grip handle; secure stacking; and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to this SKB mic case's military-grade design.
The interior foam is cut on the new water jet machine SKB now uses to cut custom foam and design new products. The SKB case has convoluted foam in the lid for a compression fit. This microphone case holds up to 16 mics securely with two-step mic holes designed to secure any type of microphone. In addition, the 3I-2011-MC16 case includes a generous, padded storage compartment for cables and mic clips. The SKB mic case measures 20" x 11" x 8".
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene, copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus-resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber, over-molded cushion-grip handle
- Custom-cut foam to hold 16 microphones
- Manufacturer's model number: 3I-2011-MC16
Order today and never worry about damaging your mics during transport again.
Injection-Molded Microphone Case for 16 Mics Specifications:
- Interior length: 20.38"
- Interior width: 11.44"
- Interior depth: 8-1/4"
- Lid depth: 2"
- Base depth: 6-1/4"
- Product weight: 9-1/4 lb.