SKB Hardshell Case for Rane Serato Mixer, Serato Control Vinyl Discs, and a LaptopSku #712659000000000 SKB 712659 LFLA Mixer & Speaker Cases https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An injection-molded, hardshell case for the Rane Serato Mixer, for digital vinyl, and for a and laptop of any size that also features inline skate wheels.
The SKB Hardshell Case for Rane Serator Mixer, Control Vinyl Discs, and laptop follows in the tradition of SKB's award-winning industrial-strength military-specification watertight line of cases. SKB 3I Series injection-molded, waterproof cases are constructed of ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof, airtight, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge; patent pending trigger release latch system; comfortable, snap-down rubber, over-molded cushion grip handle; secure stacking; and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve all contribute to its military-grade design.
The SKB case's foam interior has been custom designed to house the Rane TTM 57L mixer in the lower level with storage of any size laptop in the upper level. The laptop level includes adjustable cleats to secure any laptop dimensions. Two additional storage compartments are included for cables and other DJ essentials. The lid has a compartment for convenient storage of multiple Serato Control Vinyl discs.
Code numbered 3I-1914-SER, the SKB case includes a 2-step, injection-molded pull handle and 2 inline skate wheels along with 3 lockdown, over-molded carrying handles for convenient transportation.
Combining SKB's popular 3I Injection molded case with a custom form cut by a water jet machine, SKB has developed the ideal waterproof transport case for the Serato Scratch Live DJ system.
- Ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (Military specification for environmental test methods for aerospace and ground equipment: MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (Military specification for waterproof and water-vapor proof cases for transit and storage: MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (Military specification for automatic ambient pressure equalization valve and ingress protection rating: MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending trigger release latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Two stage pull handle
- Built-in wheels for easy maneuvering
- Custom-cut foam interior
- Adjustable laptop storage
- Two storage compartments for cables and essentials
- Convenient lid storage
- Manufacturer's no-fault, million mile guaranty/lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 19" H x 14-1/4" W x 8" D
- Lid depth: 2"
- Base depth: 6"
Order the military-grade 3I-1914-SER case today and nothing's gettin' in to mar your mixer—not even air!