SKB 3i-2011 Mil-Standard Waterproof Rolling Case
Utility & Gear Cases, Bags & Covers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
If you've got to keep your gear safe no matter what, the 3i 2011 is your case!
Like all the 3I Series of waterproof, hardshell cases, the SKB 3i-2011 is an ideal solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers, or percussion and music accessories. The rolling SKB case includes a cubed foam interior for even better protection for your gear.
The SKB 3i-2011 injection molded waterproof case is constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patent-pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military-grade design. Its built-in wheels make it easier to transport your equipment.
- Built-in pull handle and wheels
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Convenient two-pull handle
- Cubed foam interior
No other case in the world can compare to the protection this bulldog provides. Order your SKB 3i 2011 Wheeled Equipment Case today!
3i-2011 Mil-Standard Waterproof Rolling Case Specifications:
- Interior length: 20.5", 52.07cm
- Interior width: 11.5", 29.21cm
- Interior depth: 7.5", 19.05cm
- Lid depth: 2", 5.08cm
- Base depth: 5.5", 13.97cm
- Product weight: 11.7lb., 5.307kg