A solid case to keep your accessories safe from the elements and the rigors of the road.
Just like the rest of SKB's 3I Series Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases, the 3i-2011-8B is constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin molding, featuring a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) resistant to corrosion and impact damage. It also features a molded-in hinge; trigger release latch system; comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle; an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C); and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus, and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
Travel from gig to gig without fear of damaging your gear. Order this case today!
3i-2011-8B Military Standard Waterproof Case Specifications:
- Inside Dimensions
- Lid Depth: 2.00" (5.08cm)
- Base depth: 6.25" (15.88cm)
- Interior Length: 20.38" (51.77cm)
- Interior Width: 11.44" (29.06cm)
- Interior Depth: 8.25" (20.96cm)
- Interior Cu. Volume: 1.11 cu. ft. (0.03 cu. m.)
- Max. Temperature: 210.00° F (98.89° C)
- Min. Temperature: -40.00° F, -40.00° C
- Product Weight
- 7.85 lb. (3.56 kg.)