A super protective case for your special gear.
The 3i-1813-5B Military Standard Waterproof Case is molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. It features a molded-in hinge, "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus, and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
Keep your gear safe from the perils of the road. Order today!
3i-1813-5B Military Standard Waterproof Case Specifications:
- Product weight: 5.90 lb., (2.68 kg)
- Inside dimensions:
- Lid depth: 1.50" (3.81cm)
- Base depth: 3.25" (8.26cm)
- Interior length: 18.50" (46.99cm)
- Interior width: 13.00" (33.02cm)
- Interior depth: 4.75" (12.07cm)
- Interior cubic volume: 0.66 cubic foot (0.02 cubic meter)
- Color: Black
- Max. Temperature: 210.00° F (98.89° C)
- Min. Temperature: -40.00° F (-40.00° C)