SKB 3I-1209-4B - Military Standard Waterproof CaseProduct #584318 SKB 584318 LFJ Utility & Gear Cases, Bags & Covers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Settle for no less than military-grade design when you transport your precious A/V or audio gear in a waterproof case.
SKB's 3I Series of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers, percussion, audio equipment, and music accessories. 3I Series injection-molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof, airtight, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge; patent pending "trigger release" latch system; comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion-grip handle; secure stacking; and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve all contribute to this SKB case's military-grade design.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus resistant
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops to accept a customer supplied lock
- Layers of cubed foam for customization (if you choose the "with cubed foam" option)
- Interior dimensions: 4-1/2" H x 12" W x 9" D
- Lid depth: 1-1/2"
- Base depth: 3"
Keep your musical equipment sealed, dry, impact-proof, corrosion-free, and pressure equalized in this SKB case. Order today!