- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A powerful timepiece with a wide range of sounds and tempos.
The Simmons SDPC1 Pro Click Metronome is a powerful rhythm producer, capable of creating a wide range of sounds and tempos for the professional drummer. The metronome has master volume volume and rhythm knobs, with 2 different preset sounds as well as a third metronome voice that gives you a choice of 10 various sounds.
The Simmons metronome features two LED lights, flashing green for beats and red for accents. The metronome can be started by clicks or by voice. An internal timer can be set for up to 90 minutes. When time has expired, the LED turns red and the speaker will beep for one minute. The metronome may be started and stopped remotely using an optional (sold separately) remote footswitch. A line out jack allows connection to an amplifier.
The tap tempo function allows you to tap in the tempo, with the LED providing visual feedback. Tempo may be set from 30-280 beats per minute. The variation function sets up to four sections of rhythm variation, freeing up the beat, tempo, and bars in each section. A sequence demo is included. You may create and store your own rhythm by setting a beat, tempo, and timbre.
- Tempo: 30-280 BPM
- Beat: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Main Volume: Controlled with the Master Volume knob.
- Main Rhythm: Controlled with several Rhythm knobs.
- Timbres: Metro1 and Metro2 have preset timbres; Metro3 (in advanced mode) gives you the choice to program your own timbre from 10 unique options
- Two LED lights
- Timer Function
- Start/Tap button: Starts/stops the metronome
- Remote Control Function via footswitch (not included)
- Sound Signal
- Tap Tempo Function
- Variation Function
If you're a drummer in need of an advanced, programmable metronome with a host of professional functions, you'll want to buy the Pro Click Metronome today.