Seymour Duncan TS-1s Triple Shot Flat Pickup Mounting Ring SetProduct #583290 Seymour Duncan 583290 LRGAC Guitar Pickup Covers & Parts https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An ingenious mounting ring set that lets you expand your guitar's tonal palette.
The TS-1s Triple Shot Flat Mounting Ring Set lets you expand your tonal palette by accessing three unique tones from each humbucker on your electric guitar. This "stealth" pickup switching device allows you to access series, parallel and split wirings of any humbucking pickup with four-conductor cable via two switches on the mounting ring.
The triple shot is easy to install. Just solder your pickup leads to the attached small color-coded circuit board. That's it. Push the two switches towards each other for standard series wiring; away from each other for parallel wiring; and both towards one coil (either one) to shut that coil off.
Note: Will not fit nickel- or gold-covered Trembuckers.
- Expands your tonal palette
- Lets you switch from normal to serial or parallel split wiring
- Switches are built into the mounting rings
- Works with any humbucker with four-conductor
- Made for flat, non-arched top electric guitars
- Includes a color-coded circuit board
- Easy to install