Seymour Duncan STHR1-N Hot Rails Tele Neck Pickup
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A hum-canceling, high-output rhythm guitar pickup for single-coil routed electrics.
Designed for a Fender Telecaster's neck position, the Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Pickup delivers a fat, full sound with incredible output. The STHR1-N's powerful ceramic magnet, two steel blades and overwound coils all combine to provide a heavy, raw, distorted tone with incredible sustain. Ceramic magnets produce a more aggressive tone with a punchier bass and enhanced upper mids. The Seymour Duncan pickup comes in black only with four-conductor cable. Works equally well with maple and rosewood fingerboards.
- High output
- Hum-canceling design
- Recommended for classic rock, garage, punk, heavy rock, thrash, classic metal and nu-metal
- Fits any single-coil routed electric guitar
Get the tone you've been searching for. Order now.
STHR1-N Hot Rails Tele Neck Pickup Specifications:
- Type: Humbucker
- Cable: 4-conductor shielded
- DC Resistance: 14.8k ohms
- Resonant Peak: 2.5 KHz
- Magnet: Ceramic bar
- EQ: (Bass/Mid/Treble): 5/9/4