Seymour Duncan Gus G Signature Humbucker Pickup Set
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Passive tone. Acitve aggression.
Hard rock and metal guitarists no longer need to choose between the power of active pickups and the response of passive pickups. The Gus G. Fire Blackouts System blends the best aspects of both. This system combines the massive tone, kick, and distortion of Blackouts with the rich tone and expressive feel of my favorite passive pickups,” says Gus G., the exciting young guitarist just off the road with Ozzy Osbourne. “It responds perfectly to all my picking techniques, and more of my personality comes through than with any active pickup I’ve tried.”
• Combines active and passive. The Gus G. Fire Blackouts System is a matched set of two passive humbucking pickups and a dual preamp that replaces one of the guitar’s volume knobs.
• Traditional humbucker design with individual pole pieces provides the note definition and string-to-string feel of passive pickups
• Alnico 5 magnets deliver rich, detailed tones. The bridge pickup’s larger magnet adds more low-mids for fatter, fuller-sounding leads.
• Custom-wound coils create a remarkably open, airy sound.
• A high-output, low-noise differential dual preamp captures every nuance of the passive-style pickups—with plenty of headroom. Most
other active preamps clip too easily, decimating your dynamics.
• Long battery life. A single 9-volt battery provides approximately 750 hours of playing time.
• Bare-wire lockdown connectors. Uses the same solderless connectors as our Liberator Pickup Change System. No soldering
required if replacing existing active pickups. Screwdriver included.
• Includes three additional 25K potentiometers for users who are replacing passive pickups.
• Organic sound. Instead of tone that sounds as if it was created by a preamp, you’ll hear the wood of your guitar. You’ll hear your picking style. You’ll hear you.
• Pickups hand-made in Santa Barbara, California. Preamp made in the USA.
- Matched set of two passive humbucking pickups and a dual preamp
- Traditional humbucker design with individual pole pieces
- Alnico 5 magnets
- Custom-wound coils
- High-output, low-noise differential dual preamp
- 9-volt battery powered
- Bare-wire lockdown connectors
- Three additional 25K potentiometers
- Pickups hand-made in Santa Barbara, California
Call or click today to order the Gus G. Fire Blackouts System.