Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Surf Pickup For Strat RWRP (middle position)
Stratocaster Pickups (Single Coil)
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Reverse wound and reverse polarity for more sonic options.
The Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Surf for Strat would be equally comfortable in the smoky clubs of Chicago's West Side as hanging ten at the Malibu Pier. The Antiquity II Surfer is hailed by many members of the Seymour Duncan User Group Forum as the ultimate pickup for vintage Strat chime and quack. Whether you play Blues, West Side Soul, Surf, or Jangle Pop, the Surfer has the sweet highs and percussive lows to give you and your Strat a Free Ride on the Way Back Machine without sacrificing output or versatility.
The Antiquity II Surf for Strat RWRP is designed for the middle position and works with the neck and bridge pickups to mimic humbuckers in the 2nd and 4th notches of a 5-way switch.
To some, this is craziness, intentionally creating an aged electrical component. But if you're like Seymour Duncan, and you appreciate the personal commitment and hand craftsmanship found in early electric guitars, then you'll want to capture that timeless beauty with an Antiquity pickup.
- top pickup length: 2.642"
- top pickup width: .615"
- bottom pickup length: 3.392"
- bottom pickup width: .908"
- total pickup height: .582"
- total magnet height: .705"
- winding direction: top going
- magnet polarity: south
- calibrated: yes
- pickup cover length: 2.750"
- pickup cover width: .700"
- pickup cover height: .495"
- height adjustment: 6/32 oval head, phillips
- magnet pattern: staggered & raised above flatwork
- DC Ohms: 6.3K
- Inductance: 2.87 henries
- Q: 2.39
Add new vintage tone to your axe. Order today.