Open Box (Blemished) Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Firebird
(Bridge Position 888365794174)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A brilliant cross between single coil and humbucker.
The Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Firebird is a cross between a single coil and a humbucker. This pickup is similar to the mini-humbucker, but without the adjustable pole pieces. Just like a vintage Firebird guitar that inspired it, this pickup sounds amazing.
To some, this is craziness, intentionally creating an aged electrical component. But if you're like Seymour Duncan, and you appreciate the personal commitment and hand craftsmanship found in early electric guitars, then you'll want to capture that timeless beauty with an Antiquity pickup.
- length: 2.577"
- max height with leg: n/a
- mounting ring width: n/a
- mounting ring length: n/a
- mounting ring max height: n/a
- minimal height: n/a
- adjustable pole piece length: n/a
- height adj. screw height: 3/8" round-head slotted ms
- magnet calibration: N/S
- magnet gauss: 20-25 gauss
- DC Ohms: 6.7K neck, 8.2K bridge
- inductance: 2.82 henries neck, 3.75 henries bridge
Add new vintage tone to your axe. Order today.