Seymour Duncan Antiquity for Strat Texas Hot RW/RP (middle position)Product #H68345 Seymour Duncan H68345 LRGABA Stratocaster Pickups (Single Coil) https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Reverse wound and reverse polarity for more sonic options.
The Seymour Duncan Antiquity for Strat Texas Hot RW/RP is wound for added output and fullness. It's designed for the middle position and works with the neck and bridge pickups to mimic humbuckers in the 2nd and 4th notches of a 5-way switch.
Like the Texas Hot, this pickup is both magnetically and physically aged to sound and look like a '50s pickup but with an added punch. Each comes with a specially aged cover. The magnets are calibrated and the coils are wound "top going" with north polarity, the same as the early vintage models. Each pickup comes complete with screws, schematics, and vintage "push back" cloth braid hookup wire.
To some, this is craziness, intentionally creating an aged electrical component. But if you're like Seymour Duncan, and you appreciate the personal commitment and hand craftsmanship found in early electric guitars, then you'll want to capture that timeless beauty with an Antiquity pickup.
- Top pickup length: 2.642"
- Top pickup width: .615"
- Bottom pickup length: 3.392"
- Bottom pickup width: .908"
- Total pickup height: .582"
- Total magnet height: .705"
- Winding direction: top going
- Magnet polarity: north
- Valibrated: yes
- Pickup cover length: 2.750"
- Pickup cover width: .700"
- Pickup cover height: .495"
- Height adjustment: 6/32 oval head, phillips
- Magnet pattern: staggered & raised above flatwork
- DC Ohms: 6.3K
- Inductance: 4.08 henries
Add new vintage tone to your axe. Order today.